SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Role descriptionSIRE Life Sciences® and SIRE Information Technology are currently looking for an ambitious Intern who will play a key role in supporting several departments.
Responsibilities- Strong focus on social media to boost brand exposure
- Contribute to the Marketing & PR company strategy
- Create a direct (sales) boost to the organisation
- Communicate with different layers of the organisation
- Track and trace your (sales) results
- Develop relationships with new and existing partners
RequirementsIdeally, we are looking for an ambitious student in their 3th or 4th year of their bachelors or masters studies, that can start immediately or in September, October or November of 2018, for the period of at least 5 months.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ambitious, motivated and reliable
- Bachelor or Master student
- Available for 5 days a week
Offer- An internship within an ambitious, motivated and rapidly growing international team
- Young vibrant working environment in Amsterdam with a brilliant view over the city
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company
- An employer being awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award and the Top 250 Scale-ups Award, both in 2017 and 2018
- Coached and trained by an approved and experienced internship supervisor
- Monthly compensation
- Work at a technology driven company
Other information- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references