SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
SIRE® is currently looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition intern who will play a key role in supporting our Internal Recruitment department. Your main responsibilities will be connecting and engaging professionals and finding out if they could be a match with our company. You will use social media, marketing and the latest sourcing techniques to achieve this.
- An internship within a young, motivated and rapidly growing international team
- Coached and trained by an approved and experienced internship supervisor
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company
- Attract and engage candidates to join our company with exciting job posting adverts and social media
- Screen, interview and assess candidates
- Assist in creating and setting-up up a recruitment strategy for each hiring round
- Connecting with partners to find new ways of attracting professionals for our company
- Communicate with different layers of the organization
- Track and trace your sales results
Ideally we are looking for an ambitious student in their 3th or 4th year of their bachelors or masters studies, that can start immediately for the period of at least 5 months.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ambitious, motivated and reliable
- Bachelor or Master student
- Available 4/5 days a week
- Directly available
- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Talent Acquisition.