SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Role descriptionDue to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences is looking for junior, medior, senior and principle recruiters for our dedicated team in the rapidly growing HQ in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships.
- Sector recruitment specialist, responsible finding the best specialist via an efficient strategy.
- Consulting, through networking become the life science sector specialist with in-depth knowledge.
- Networking and building relationships through telephone and personal meetings.
- Mediator between the client and candidates.
- Gain name recognition among clients and candidates.
- Support the client to find the right specialist for the right position.
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Building a strong business in the market.
- Making new relationships with clients and candidates.
Requirements- Consultative approach.
- Strong communicator with convincing attitude.
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities.
- Eager to learn and Result oriented.
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
- Master or Bachelor degree or similar experience.
- Living in or willing to move to Amsterdam area.
- Fluent in: Dutch & English
- Driver's license.
Offer- Vibrant working environment in Amsterdam with a brilliant view over the city
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company
- An employer being awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award and the Top 250 Scale-ups Award, both in 2017 and 2018
- Good basic salary
- Attractive variable remuneration scheme
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- All-encompassing trainee program
- Training throughout your career
Other information- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Talent Acquisition.