SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Role descriptionDue to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences® is looking for Senior Recruitment Strategists© for the rapidly growing HQ the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Responsibilities- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships
- Sector recruitment specialist, responsible finding the best specialist via an efficient strategy
- Consulting, become the life science sector specialist with in-depth knowledge through networking
- Networking and building relationships through telephone and personal meetings
- Mediator between the client and candidates
- Gain name recognition among clients and candidates
- Support the client to find the right specialist for the right position
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Building a strong business in the market
- Developing new relationships with clients and candidates
Requirements- 2 – 4 years of work experience
- Strong communicator with a convincing attitude
- Consultative approach
- Eager to learn, ambitious, resilient and result orientated
- A commercial and communicative mindset
- Interested in technology and innovation is a plus
- Valid driving license
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Living in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or willing to relocate
Offer- Vibrant working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award and the Top 250 Scale-ups Award, both in 2017 and 2018
- Good basic salary.
- Attractive variable remuneration scheme.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- All-encompassing trainee program.
- Training throughout your career.
Other information- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references.