SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Role descriptionDue to extensive growth, SIRE Life Sciences® is looking for Senior Recruitment Strategists© for the rapidly growing HQ the Herengracht in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Responsibilities- Business development, actively approach the market and build further on existing relationships.
- Sector recruitment specialist, responsible finding the best specialist via an efficient strategy.
- Consulting, become the life science sector specialist with in-depth knowledge through networking.
- Networking and building relationships through telephone and personal meetings.
- Mediator between the client and candidates.
- Gain name recognition among clients and candidates.
- Support the client to find the right specialist for the right position.
- Respond quickly to the market by means of matching.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Building a strong business in the market.
- Developing new relationships with clients and candidates.
Requirements- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Consultative approach.
- Strong communicator with convincing attitude.
- Proactive, disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Accurate and capable of setting priorities.
- Eager to learn and result-oriented.
- Sincere Intelligent Resultant Excellence.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate.
- Valid driving licence.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
Offer- Vibrant working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016 Award.
- Good basic salary.
- Attractive variable remuneration scheme.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- All-encompassing trainee program.
- Training throughout your career.
Other information- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references.