SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©.
Role descriptionAs Trainee Recruitment Strategist© you will approach the market and build further on existing relationships. It will be your job to find the best specialists via efficient strategies. You will receive an in-depth training to become a sector-dedicated specialist.
Responsibilities- Business development and consultancy.
- Mediation between clients and candidates.
- Being able to act resilient in a dynamic market.
- Supporting clients in finding the right professional on a temporary and permanent basis.
- Expanding your network by organizing meetings with external and new clients.
Requirements- 0 – 3 years of work experience (we have an intensive training program, no recruitment or work experience in Life Sciences is required).
- Valid driving license.
- Bachelor's or master's degree.
- A commercial and communicative mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (German is a plus).
- Eager to learn, ambitious, resilient and result orientated.
- Interested in technology and innovation is a plus.
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate.
- If you have a background in sales, account management or business development its a plus.
- It's another plus if you can show that you are able to fully commit yourself to something (sports, entrepreneurship, arts, etc.).
Offer- Vibrant working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company.
- An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2016 Award.
- Good basic salary.
- Attractive variable remuneration scheme.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- All-encompassing trainee program.
- Training throughout your career.
Other information- SIRE Life Sciences uses Google-search-engine to check references.