SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Our client is a professional Biotechnology organisation, based in Brussel Belgium. Our client is a global multinational with a well-established name within the industry. The company specialises in easy-to-use kits for the isolation of DNA.
Role descriptionAs a Account Manager you will be responsible for the sales and revenue development of the company products within the region of Flanders. About 80% of your time will be spent on client meetings/client interaction activities.
Responsibilities- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention by engaging in networking activities.
- About 80% of your time will be dedicated to client visits and new client acquisition, therefore an existing network within hospital laboratories, private
laboratories and institutes is considered a plus.
- Sales of the product portfolio in academia and institutes in the Flemish part of Belgium.
- Position the products within the market and be responsible for the budget.
- Work in close collaboration with Application Specialist and Regional Sales Manager.
Requirements- Master in Molecular Biology, genomics or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in molecular biology
- Experience with molecular biology technologies PCR, qPCR and NGS are mandatory
- Willing and able to travel frequently within Belgium
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a result-oriented business environment
Other informationOur client is looking for a