SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Medical Devices organization, based in Belgium. The company is a worldwide known organisation that specialises in molecular sample and assay technologies, They provide testing kits which contain an open or specific target analyses.
Role descriptionam currently looking an Account Manager MD that can expand the profit and client base within Belgium. You will be responsible to Manage the Diagnostics Accounts and product - Sales of the product portfolio in hospital laboratories, private laboratories and institutes
Responsibilities- manage a set of diagnostic accounts and portfolio
- Drive and development of new business opportunities
- Use of CRM to increase Sales intelligence
- Work in close collaboration with Application Specialist and Regional Sales Manageporfolio. Enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer relationships and selling the company's products and services.
Requirements- Min. Msc. in Molecular Biology or Genomics
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Molecular Diagnostics, in Oncology or Infectious diseases
- Multilingual; Dutch, English and French,.
- Knowledge of microbiology market, Anato - Patho, Medical Genetics and transplant