SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. The company is a well-known organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
Role descriptionThe role will be for 3 up to 6 months with good change to get an extension.
• Artwork reviewer:
o ensures high quality, complex artwork, right first time reviewed per procedures
o ensures on-time review of created artworks
• Represent the labeling department in various teams
• Four artwork creators (associate labeling) and three (associate) project managers
• Central department in the supply chain organization
• Interaction with artwork team members
• Interaction with supporting departments like Regulatory, Packaging Engineering, Quality and Marketing
• Represents the artwork team in cross functional projects (e.g. projects related to systems, process improvements and new technical features)
• Creating artworks for 50+ countries in 20+ languages
As a member of the Artwork Department
• Write, maintain or support in preparing training material and provide on the job training
• Changes and/or additional responsibilities with associated tasks can be initiated by the Manager
• Be GMP compliance and live the Amgen values
• Report issues, challenges, difficulties etc.
• HBO education
• 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
• Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
• Affinity with languages
• Ability to work in an intense and changing environment
• Able to follow through on tasks and motivate others to meet deadlines