SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role descriptionDo you have demonstrable experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with automation? Do you have the ambition to develop yourself in automation activities in an international biotechnology company?
Responsibilities- Deliver support on LIMS, SDMS and future new paperless opportunities
- Translate user requirements into technical specifications of current and new systems
- Establish quality and data integrity expectations
Requirements• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science or in Life Sciences
• Background in software development and programming Experience; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
• Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
• Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
• Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
• Pro Active, works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction and is able to write protocols/reports, business correspondence and procedures