SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. You will work within a global change programme.
Role descriptionAs the Business Process Consultant you will be responsible for all sales related processes within a large ERP change program on a global scale. You will ensure the continuity of the change program aimed to implement standardized business processes and applications. You will become subject matter expert in the field of all sales process in the supply chain and work together within a team in order to guarantee the program’s strategy. You will consultant in order to improve the functionalities and review requests which deviate from the program’s templates.
Finally, the objective is to continuously improve the program’s templates and its translation into the global ERP network.
Responsibilities- Act as subject matter expert for all E2E processes of global change program
- Validation of process design
- Business-IT Alignment according to global program strategy
- Translate business processes and standards into ERP
- Consult on redesign of ERP templates based on analyses of improvement opportunities
- Prioritize proposed solutions
- Propose new functionalities and/or processes of all applications
- Manage program deviations and change requests
- Change management of end-users according to global strategy
- Develop / update procedures and end-user manuals
- Measure impact of changes in ERP and its functionalities
- Implementation of dashboards and set KPIs
- Release management of implemented changes
- Manage and train end-users in change process
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, IT or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience as Business Consultant or Business Process Specialist
- Strong knowledge of sales processes (e.g. Pricing & Discounts, Customer Segmentation, CTS)
- Previous experience in the Food and/or FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Experience with business modelling techniques and tools
- Experience within international and multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to translate technical solutions for all involved stakeholders
- Consultancy experience is a strong plus
- Strong analytical understanding of the interaction between IT and business processes
- Fluency in English. French is a strong plus
- Ability to travel frequently