SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands. You will work on an international ERP portfolio.
Role descriptionThe Business Process Consultant Supply Chain will focus on the implementation and business-IT alignment of an international portfolio of SAP ERP. You will collaborate with the dispersed stakeholders in order to optimize all supply chain processes.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional with strong knowledge of SAP ERP and a background in business consultancy and/or project management.
Responsibilities- Act as the liaison between IT and Supply Chain specialists
- Business Analysis of ERP system and Supply Chain processes
- Maintain and improve working knowledge of current ERP system
- Implementation of system upgrades in SAP
- Stakeholder Management, both internal and external
- Develop strong understanding of Business Processes
- Continuous improvement of ERP applications
- Act as Project Manager in international implementation projects
- Create awareness of trends and recommend improvement opportunities
Requirements- At least Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain or similar
- Previous experience as Business Analyst, preferably within supply chain environments
- Proven leadership qualities
- Strong knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules
- SAP configuration knowledge is a strong plus
- Project Management skills and preferably Prince2 certified
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Analytical, strong communication skills, persuasive and assertive