SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. You will work within a global organization.
Role descriptionAs Business Process & Supply Chain Specialist you will be responsible for a broad portfolio of Logistics and OTC processes. You will manage several external clients / stakeholders, as well as several projects with the focus on distribution and warehousing. Apart from that, you will work on several business process improvement projects.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with broad knowledge, who is available on short notice.
Responsibilities- Manage several processes in the field of logistical operations
- Management of ERP Master Data
- Follow all inbound and outbound processes, as well as follow-up processes
- Communication will several external clients and logistical partners
- Act as liaison between the Logistical departments and finance departments
- Support the procurement department with several OTC processes
- Support during new ERP implementation
- Own all documentation processes
- Business process improvements
Requirements- Bachelor's in Logistics, Business or Supply Chain
- Around 3 years' experience in logistical environments
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience with customer service / OTC processes
- Availability on short notice