SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands. You will work within a global environment on an extension of the current ERP system.
Role descriptionYou will be working within an international environment, in which you will be responsible for the business analyses of a newly implemented ERP system.
As the Business Project Manager Supply Chain you will be responsible for the business and information requirements within the EU region. You will analyse the current business’ needs and translate the needs into technical solutions. Furthermore, you will engage with external stakeholders so integrate the ERP with external vendors and increase the overall knowledge of the ERP system.
Therefore we are looking for a supply chain professional with strong knowledge of SAP and preferable international experience.
Responsibilities• Act as the liaison between IT and Supply Chain specialists
• Business Analysis of ERP system and Supply Chain processes
• Maintain and improve working knowledge of current ERP system
• Implementation of system upgrades in SAP
• Stakeholder Management, both internal and external
• Develop strong understanding of Business Processes
• Continuous improvement of ERP applications
• Act as Project Manager in international implementation projects
• Create awareness of trends and recommend improvement opportunities
Requirements• At least Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain or similar
• Previous experience as Business Analyst, preferably within supply chain environments
• Proven leadership qualities
• Strong knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules
• SAP configuration knowledge is a strong plus
• Project Management skills and preferably Prince2 certified
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Analytical, strong communication skills, persuasive and assertive