SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium. This international organisation is specialised in developing, producing and selling of medicines.
Role descriptionYou will be supporting the clinical study staff within the Clinical R&D department. Within this department you will be responsible for both the tracking and filling of study documents as well as managing the clinical master file.
Responsibilities- According to regulations and guidelines track study documents and ensure for completeness of the Trial master file for clinical studies.
- Make sure the regulatory binders are created and distributed.
- Respond to issues regarding study files and assist on implementing corrective or preventive actions.
- Internal communications assistance regarding clinical data and events.
- Support of safety committee meetings, provide safety documentation to functional groups.
- Assist on logistics for investigator meetings and expert panel meetings.
- Distribution of newsletter assistance.
Requirements- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or the healthcare related area's
- +1 year of experience in administrative support
- 1 years of experience with the Trial Master File
- Experience with computer systems or MS Office programs
- Organisational skills and attention to details