SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium. This international organisation is specialised in developing, producing and selling of medicines.
Role descriptionYou will be supporting the clinical study staff within the Clinical R&D department. Within this department you will be responsible for both the tracking and filling of study documents as well as managing the clinical master file.
Responsibilities- According to regulations and guidelines track study documents and ensure for completeness of the Trial master file for clinical studies.
- Make sure the regulatory binders are created and distributed.
- Respond to issues regarding study files and assist on implementing corrective or preventive actions.
- Internal communications assistance regarding clinical data and events.
- Support of safety committee meetings, provide safety documentation to functional groups.
- Assist on logistics for investigator meetings and expert panel meetings.
- Distribution of newsletter assistance.
Requirements- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or the healthcare related area's
- +1 year of experience in administrative support
- 1 years of experience with the Trial Master File
- Experience with computer systems or MS Office programs
- Organisational skills and attention to details