SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium. The company is specialised in clinical project management and CRA work all over Europe.
Role description- You will be the central point of contact for the Clinical teams, regarding correspondence and communications.
- Will accompany CRA's to sites for assisting on clinical monitoring.
Responsibilities- Assisting CRAs and Regulatory with keeping the clinical systems up-to-date.
- Assisting the clinical teams with administrative tasks regarding clinical documentation and reports
- Supporting the CRA's with te clinical trial preparations.
- Be responsible of the distribution of the Clinical Trial Supplies.
- Maintain the tracking information.
Requirements- A relevant Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
- Fluent in both English and Dutch