SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. Our client is a multinational Pharma company. They are international oriented and work with a high and clear vision. They work together to ensure the quality of life regards to our health.
Role descriptionAre you a passionate Process Engineer or are you a Computerized quality system expert with a few years of relevant work experience? Do you want a position where you can act as first point of contact? Do you have interest in Lean/six sigma? Then this is the perfect job for you!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible to acts as a Center of Expertise for GMP Computerized Quality Systems and as single point of contact. Also you will maintains and improves GMP Computerized Quality Systems, ensuring that the JBV Computerized Quality Systems are fit-for-use, compliant, and state-of-the-art technology. next to that you will be responsible for the following:
- Is responsible for all project aspects of Computerized Quality Systems improvement initiatives and application updates
- Project lead for local Quality Systems initiatives
- Cooperates with the global Computerized Quality Systems team to develop and maintain the standards for regulatory compliance, e.g. on Data Integrity.
- Provides support to the end users, resolves issues, and performs troubleshooting.
- Defines the skill requirements and develops training programs for Computerized Quality Systems for JBV end users. Ensures that appropriate training is given on these systems.
- Ensures that performance, quality and compliance reviews are made, metrics are maintained. Ensures appropriate follow up is done, and information is shared with Site Management.
- Pharmaceutical or related industry work experience for 4-6 years, of which minimum 2-3 years relevant to this role
- Experience in a complex, multinational work environment/company.
- Project management skills and interpersonal skills, engaged in contact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is preferable.
- Self-starter, planning skills, and ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Pro Active, works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction
- Excellent communication and advisory skills, result oriented.