SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. With more than 50. 000 employees in over 50 countries, they are a global leader in life science research. They are the main provider of pharmaceutical and biotechnological solutions for thousands of companies across the world.
Role descriptionYou will be responsible for providing sales support in cooperation with production and marketing teams. Your job will be to ensure that the demonstration labs provide top-level demonstrations, demo reports, and client training. Furthermore, you ensure that VIP and seed clients receive top quality lab support, while being responsible for customer satisfaction. For this job you must be inventive, able to take initiative, and be able to work with tight deadlines as you develop your business.
You will begin with a contract of 6 months with possible extension.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibility will be to guarantee top-quality lab demonstrations for clients
- Improve client relations to ensure future business opportunities
- Monitor lab demonstrations and methodology development projects
- Develop marketing and sales material, and share it with the relevant teams and production lines
- Identify training needs within labs and coordinate the implementation of training programmes
RequirementsA degree in chemistry will be required
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in an analytical laboratory environment, with a pharma or biotech background
- Knowing how to translate customer needs into relevant training and development
- A high standard of English, Dutch, and an additional European language is a must
- Willing to travel extensively through Europe