SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a multinational organisation, one of the leading companies in the food industry.
Role descriptionThis is a temporary assignment, initially for 12 - 18 months and with a possibility for extension.
In short, this is a broad role which will appeal to anyone who is passionate about safety. The company is building a new production site and you will manage the health & safety aspects of the project. You will be responsible for construction safety and work together with a safety contractor which the company has hired. Additionally, you will also be responsible for the safety of all machinery that will be installed in the factory. Towards the end of the project, you will also develop the safety plan for the test phase and production.
Responsibilities- Ensure compliance with safety regulations on the workplace.
- Increase awareness of safety of all employees on the new site by giving trainings and coaching personnel.
- Translate the company's Corporate Safety Plan to the needs of the local site.
- Inform and report safety practices on site (for internal and external personnel) and suggest improvements in safety.
- Advise on the use and storage of chemicals.
- Advise on purchasing and installing new machinery with regards to safety.
- Develop a health & safety plan.
- Conduct and/or supervise RI&E's based on HAZOP and TRAs.
- Investigate and/or supervise investigations of accidents and follow up with appropriate measures.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other sites within the company.
Requirements- Degree in Safety Studies (HVK or MoSHE).
- At least 5 years of experience with both SHE management and project management.
- Experience with CE, ATEX, H&S plans and IPA programs.
- Experience in a production environment is a must; experience in the food industry is a plus.
- Experience with construction projects is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required.