SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Their Mission is to delight the customers by producing world class Active Ingredients and providing excellent regulatory and technical support.
Role descriptionAs an Engineering Project Manager you manage scoping, definition, design and execution of medium and large scale capital projects in the Benelux. The Contract is for 6 months and it is possible to extent the job. The contract is for 6 months and there is a possibility that the contract could be extended by the employer.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Engineering Project Manager you are dealing with the development of project execution plans for capital investments. You also manage the development of project scope, front-end planning and the conceptual design of facility and equipment projects. Besides this a Engineering Project Manager:
- Collaborates with external architect and engineering parties
- Acts as a consultant to select the most suitable project approach and for setting up a multidisciplinary project team
- The project manager is expected to develop and maintain technical knowledge
Requirements- BSC in Relevant Engineering disciplined study
- 3 years experience as an Engineer project manager in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical or Food industry
- 3 years experience in leading cross functional projects
- Up to date knowledge of development in project management and delivery
- Dutch and English communication skills (verbally and written)