SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. We have a fantastic challenge for a European Logistics Supplier Manager. This is an independent and strategic position within the supply chain innovation department of this multinational. You will be preparing the distribution network for the future. Would you like to work in a challenging international environment, which is changing?
Role descriptionYou get to work in a new and dynamic team with 4 colleagues. This team manages the 14 Logistic Service Providers and 11 Transporters throughout Europe. within the organisation with your own portfolio of suppliers.
- Managing the collaboration and strategic partnerships with LSP partners and ensuring the on time delivery of products.
- Managing the existing network, as well as supporting at new products and markets.
- Work on continuous improvement and change projects.
- Prepare their distribution network of the future according to GDP and cold chain guidelines in the entire EU region.
Responsibilities- Management of external logistical partners and stakeholders
- Improvement of collaboration with external stakeholders
- Guarantee timely delivery of products to markets in the EU region
- Maintain, develop and improve strategical partnerships
- Developing and improving insight on distribution processes
- Cross functional collaboration within a lean environment
- Work according to GDP / GMP guidelines
- Quality control within a cold chain environment
- Change management and analyses of the impact on the business
- Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in the logistics industry, in a role of supplier management.
- Supply chain, cold chain and warehousing expertise.
- Experience managing suppliers and improving processes.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights.
- GMP and GDP knowledge.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience with SAP and BW.
- Experience with setting up service level agreements.
- Good technical writing skills
Other information- Long term contract
- Healthcare and pension benefits
- Bonus plan