SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company is an international operating company with years of experience within the healthcare.
Role descriptionIn this role you'll be responsible for the implementation of the medical strategy for the product-portfolio in Diabetes for a period of 9 months
Responsibilities- Work together with stakeholders to develop a medical plan for medical studies,
- Provide medical reviews of scientific publications and provide a very good overview of different projects on diabetics
- Participation in discussions in order to provide relevant data.
Requirements- Minimum bachelor degree in life science related field,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Experience and knowledge in Diabetes a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch, French preferred