SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company drives innovation in Diabetes Research. They are an international operating company with years of experience within the healthcare.
Role descriptionIn this mission the key responsibility is for implementing the medical strategy for the newest product in the Diabetes portfolio. To develop the vital link between the final production stage and the market.
Responsibilities- Provide medical expertise in scientific publications and provide a good overview of different projects on diabetic
- Participation in discussions with stakeholders in order to provide relevant data.
- Prepare and take part in investigator meetings and study result presentations.
- Work together with stakeholders to develop a medical plan for medical studies
- Have oversight of all medical activities for Diabetes
Requirements- Minimum bachelor degree in life science related field,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Experience and knowledge in Diabetes preferred,
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Dutch.