SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company is a large confectionary manufacturer with various well-known brands and products.
Role descriptionAs Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for the legal compliance of all the company's products, labels and artwork within the EMEA region. You will have an important role in R&D projects and the opening of new markets. This is a temporary assignment for 1 year.
Responsibilities- Responsible for legal compliance of products within the EMEA region.
- Review and address compliance issues in international R&D projects.
- Review and approve labels and artwork.
- Perform product registrations and provide documentation for the relevant authorities.
- Review and address compliance issues for new markets.
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Biochemistry, Bio-Engineering, Agro-Industries, Food Law, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Regulatory Affairs in the food industry.
- Experience within a large, international company is an asset.
- Experience with Kosher and Halal certifications is an asset.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in French and/or Dutch is an asset.