SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionYou will lead Global Packaging projects implementing solutions across several business units and drive cost reduction through rationalization of packaging materials and supplier diversification across Europe.
Responsibilities- You will lead the planning and organization of plant trial related to packaging.
- You will conduct technical analysis and translates into actionable recommendations
- You will work with internal stakeholders and external partners like packaging suppliers, machines suppliers, technical consultants, …
- You propose new systems, procedures in order to improve the department/function effectiveness
- You will interact with Regional Packaging teams
Requirements- You have a technical master degree.
- You have deep knowledge of most common packaging materials and formats, and of related packaging equipment
- You are familiar with GMP rules in food manufacturing. When you are on a production floor you think always first about Safety.
- You have performed lines trials in the past.
- You are familiar with Supply Chain organization
- You have worked with packaging suppliers and have already your own network in the packaging world
- You have several years of professional experience in packaging development, with preference in a food environment.
- You have a solid knowledge of appropriate testing and qualification procedures across multiple packaging formats
This role can be based in any of the following European Locations:
Germany: Hamburg, Köln or Norderstedt
France: Gravelines, Louviers, Meulan
UK: Banbury, Chester
Travel required up to 50%