The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Netherlands. A leading specialty chemicals company acting in high-end markets for well-known brands. The company has an innovative approach to everything they produce, providing excellent solutions wit positive and lasting impact. The company has a long term focus with an agile production environment to act swiftly to changing needs. The company has a global presence with multiple production sites and over 350+ employees.
Role descriptionYou initiate projects and works closely together with Sales, R&D, Production, Procurement & Logistics to enhance and grow business from existing, new and durable industry products.
Responsibilities- You conduct market research and translate this into opportunities for innovation and product development;
- You develop and implement product strategies;
- You initiate and coordinate product development processes in collaboration with R&D and other colleagues from different departments (multidisciplinary), also at international level;
- You connect and maintain contact with both internal and external stakeholders, such as R&D, service center, sales, purchasing, production, suppliers, agents and customers;
- You respond to product-related customer requests and collect the necessary information to initiate a business case;
- You develop, manage and maintain the product portfolio;
- You create, manage and maintain the technical product information and learning application instructions;
- You are responsible for product marketing;
- You lead product management as a function and possible junior product managers.
Requirements- You have an academic degree in Chemistry;
- You have at least eight years of relevant work experience with chemical and technical product development;
- You are pragmatic, proactive and ambitious;
- You enjoy working in an international and commercial environment;
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate with various colleagues at all levels and disciplines in the organization;
- You are a real team player, you work systematically and structured;
- You have excellent project management skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing (German and / or Italian is an advantage);
- You can deal with work pressure;
- You are willing to travel.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurriaan van de Veer.