The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Netherlands. Our client is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands The client is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, our clients products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Our clients popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with our client. The organisation has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
The organisation consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels.
Clients Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In clients Supply Chain division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, clients produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
Role descriptionThe Group Project Engineering Manager drives the execution of the technology roadmaps for the product categories they are responsible for.
This will include:
- understanding the innovation and demands plans,
- partnering with key equipment suppliers to implement CAPEX effectively including standardizing maintenance,
- procurement of spare parts in CAPEXs
- and process operability of the new equipment.
The role is also responsible for supporting the plants to execute the 3 year CAPEX plans
Responsibilities- Responsible for the execution of the company 3 year CAPEX program
- Responsible for the alignment of the category marketing and demand plans with the category investment plan
- Responsible for develop the CAPEX resourcing and procurement approved supplier list
- Responsible to ensure our CAPEX projects are legally complaint
- Responsible to ensure our processes are design and controlled in a safe and effective manner
- Accountable for the process design from process specifications to process commissioning
- Responsible for resourcing the CAPEX plans include management of all external resources
- Leads 2 Project Engineers and a number of external Project Managers
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, compliance, legal and governance requirements in relation to engineering management
- Previous experience implementing complex CAPEX investments
- 5+ years’ experience in a engineering execution role
- Require high level of travel (+/- 60% depending of home country)
Other information- Strong commitment to safety with an attitude that zero incidents are possible
- High ethical and moral standards and the ability to hold others accountable
- Strong sense of urgency
- Data driven
- Capable to engage cross business teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels
- Ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity and inspire others to follow and participate in the change process
Location can be either Belgium, the Nethelrands, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Slowakia, central Europe.
For this position you can reach out to either Thomas Aelen or Rogier van Lieshout
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rogier van Lieshout.