The companyOur client is a professional Food organisation, based in Netherlands. Our client is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands The client is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, our clients products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Our clients popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with our client. The organisation has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
The organisation consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels.
Clients Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In clients Supply Chain division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, clients produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
Role descriptionThe Group Systems, E&I Manager drives the optimization of the existing processes through the application of IT systems, MES, SCADA and process control to improve asset performance.
The role is also responsible for the automation roadmap within the category roadmaps.
For new CAPEX’s, this will mean understanding the future technology roadmaps for each product category, then implementing the systems and E&I strategy, while capturing best practices across the group.
The Group Systems, E&I Manager reports into the Technical Director.
ResponsibilitiesIn this new role you are responsible for:
- Establishing IT systems strategy linked with the corporate strategy to become a leading company in plant & process data management.
- Working collaboratively across the organization to drive the E&I knowledge. You establish relationships to design systems, E&I programs that support the organization needs.
- Providing strategic leadership and direction for Systems, E&I. You direct and manage the implementation of the strategy to archive the required technical and process performance.
- Providing functional leadership and expert advice to management on emerging technical systems and E&I trends, best practices, and other developments and evaluate their impact to the organization.
- Supporting, participating and implementing systems, E&I technical strategies, policies and initiatives and making recommendations for new or improved practices.
- Being accountable for the creation and deployment of the systems strategy, for the automation roadmap for the factories and for legal compliance against E&I regulations, and together with process engineering ensuring our processes are operated in a safe and controlled manner.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree electrical and instrumentation engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, compliance, legal and governance requirements in relation to E&I engineering management
- Previous experience creating and implementing, a systems / E&I strategy
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering leadership role.
- Require high level of travel (+/- 60% depending of home country)
Other information- Strong commitment to safety with an attitude that zero incidents are possible;
- High ethical and moral standards and the ability to hold others accountable;
- High energy level with a strong sense of urgency
- Data driven
- Capable to engage across business teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels;
- Ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity and inspire others to follow and participate in the change process
For this position you can reach out to either Thomas Aelen or Rogier van Lieshout from SIRE Engineering
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rogier van Lieshout.