SIRE® provides tailor-made services for employers, covering everything from job postings, to CV databases and employer branding. The company can quickly and efficiently fill a requirement of any type or size, including both permanent and contract-based roles.
The company achieves unmatched results in talent placement, partnering with Europe’s leading employers and providing comprehensive premium search services for industry professionals.
SIRE® has particular expertise in the following sectors: Chemicals, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical research, Medical devices, Biotechnology, Food & beverages, Agriculture.
Role descriptionDue to our growth, SIRE® is looking for a Head Business Development - Switzerland with a proven and successful background in the recruitment services sector in Switzerland. The Head Business Development - Switzerland will develop the existing client base as well as explore new opportunities in line with the business growth strategy. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for anyone who’s looking to take their recruitment career to the next level and take ownership of a business.
ResponsibilitiesTaking full ownership of the business unit and ability to grow the business unit whilst delivering on team objectives.
• Oversees the implementation and develops the business strategies and sales goals from SIRE®;
• Building relationships with clients to generate new business and evolve existing customer relationships;
• Reviewing analytical data and executing tactical actions to deliver desired results;
• Develop your own sales expectations and goals; maintain and acquire new accounts with a minimum sales threshold that is reached annually;
• Supervises and maintains an up-to-date overview and follow-up requirements within the CRM system;
• Assessing business opportunities which support the strategic goals of the business and take a lead in commercial negotiations.
• Cooperate with the Business Development team and CCO who are responsible for the commercial strategy of SIRE®.
Requirements• Minimum of 10 years proven recruitment and business development experience;
• You need to live in Switzerland and have experience with the Swiss recruitment market;
• Experience in leading a resource/delivery team;
• Loyal, quality driven and service orientated;
• Excellent interpersonal skills on the phone and face to face;
• Strong communicator with a convincing attitude;
• Valid driving license;
• Fluent in German & English. French is a big plus.
Offer• Working in a highly commercial and technology driven company;
• An employer being awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award and the Top 250 Scale-ups Award;
• Lots of flexibility and freedom;
• Excellent salary, based on your experience and track record;
• Attractive variable remuneration scheme;
• Excellent career growth opportunities;
• Home office and company car.