SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are an international company that offers a worldwide selection of fresh frozen products to the customers.
Role descriptionAt the moment we are looking for a motivated and hands-on HSE Manager. You will be responsible for implementing the procedures related to the health, safety and environment of the organization. Furthermore you will manage and make proposal policy’s.
ResponsibilitiesIn this position you will make sure that the HSE standards are implemented correctly in the organization.
Important aspects that you will work on are:
- Create a culture where safety & health are the main focus in the organization
- Keep contact with related institutions
- You are responsible for implementing and managing the HSE standards
- Coordinate trainings of in-house emergency response.
- You will reply the operation Manager
Requirements- BSc/ MSc degree in the field
- Knowledge of current legislations (e.g.: WABO, WVO)
- Affinity with techniques (lean, six, sigma)
- >2 years of relevant background experience, corresponding to production (technical) environment in the food industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English