SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionAs the Global M&A HR Systems Support Officer you deliver support in administrative HR tasks and HR Data processing related to the Mergers & Acquisitions phased integration of Newly Acquired Companies into HR Systems, like Workday.
Responsibilities- Deliver support in the preparation and execution of the phased Newly Acquired Company data into Workday
- Deliver support in maintenance of phased Newly Acquired Company data
- Deliver support in the delivery of reports in Workday within M&A scope
- Deliver support and maintain M&A dashboards in Workday
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems, monitor and identify points and necessary corrections
- Deliver support in validation activities
- Deliver support in training administrative tasks
- Deliver support in filing HR related documentation
- Deliver support in the implementation and realization according to the HR M&A project plan
- Address potential process improvement solutions where applicable
- Support pro-actively in improvement activities in the area of Workday and/or other HR Systems and related ways of working and business processes
- Partner with the M&A HR project manager, M&A HR Systems Lead and the global HR Information Systems team
RequirementsTo succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• 1-2 years of experience
• Analytical skills;
• Good understanding of Workday, Workday Reporting and executing Workday data loads
• Basic understanding of and affinity with HR systems / processes
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
• Advanced Excel skills
• Fast learner
• Fluency in English
Other information- Workday experience and certification (min. HCM Workday certificate)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rowin van der Zwaan.