SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionAs the Global M&A HR Systems Support Officer you deliver support in administrative HR tasks and HR Data processing related to the Mergers & Acquisitions phased integration of Newly Acquired Companies into HR Systems, like Workday.
Responsibilities- Deliver support in the preparation and execution of the phased Newly Acquired Company data into Workday
- Deliver support in maintenance of phased Newly Acquired Company data
- Deliver support in the delivery of reports in Workday within M&A scope
- Deliver support and maintain M&A dashboards in Workday
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems, monitor and identify points and necessary corrections
- Deliver support in validation activities
- Deliver support in training administrative tasks
- Deliver support in filing HR related documentation
- Deliver support in the implementation and realization according to the HR M&A project plan
- Address potential process improvement solutions where applicable
- Support pro-actively in improvement activities in the area of Workday and/or other HR Systems and related ways of working and business processes
- Partner with the M&A HR project manager, M&A HR Systems Lead and the global HR Information Systems team
Requirements- 1-2 years of experience
- Good understanding of Workday, Workday Reporting and executing Workday data loads
- Basic understanding of and affinity with HR systems / processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fast learner
- Fluency in English
- Workday experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.