SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company is part of a global pharmaceutical enterprise.
Role descriptionThe hired candidate will work at the client for the period of a year, working on clinical administrative tasks.
Responsibilities- Creation/distribution of regulatory binders & the wet-ink signed documents binder
- Assist study staff and investigators to quickly and effectively resolve issues relating to Study Files
- Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Assistance with logistics for Investigator meetings/expert panel meetings
- Assistance with distribution of newsletter
Requirements- Minumum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Requires previous administrative support experience or equivalent for at least 1 year.
- Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft Office)
- Previous research experience is a very big plus