SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium. A big player whom came to Belgium when they first ventured out of the US. Their choice for Belgium was for the strategic position in the heart of Europe. The company is an economic and socially important actor that is aware of its responsibilities and in Belgium puts more than 1. 300 people to work and generates around 4. 000 indirect jobs.
Role descriptionAs an interim Reg. Affairs Manager you will find the perfect mix between quality and result-focus and find challenge in working on Middle Eastern cases.
Responsibilities• Compile and submit, in a timely manner, regulatory documents according to regulatory requirements
• Prepare, review, and approve labeling and SOPs
• Participate as an active team member and provide regulatory advice to project teams as required
• Respond to regulatory authorities questions with strict deadlines
• Maintain regulatory files in a format consistent with requirements
• Develop regulatory project plans
• Support regulatory activities relating to specific portfolio of products/projects (product owner)
• Maintain and update existing regulatory authorisations
• Represent or lead Regulatory Affairs in small project teams
• May review promotional material for compliance with local regulations
Requirements• Scientific knowledge
• Written and Verbal communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to identify compliance risks and escalate when necessary
• MSc. degree or equivalent in pharmacy or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 2 years regulatory or equivalent experience within a pharmaceutical company, CRO, or similar organisation.