SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will be working at one of the early pioneers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Role descriptionAs IS/IT Business Analyst you will be the partner to my client's ever evolving Medical and Scientific Affairs teams. The IS/IT Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting, and in some cases owning, the planning and management of the delivery of global, regional and local projects and services to them, in line with their capabilities, goals and evolving business requirements. This is achieved through deep understanding of, and active engagement with, IS/IT systems delivery lifecycle, as well as the technologies and business processes.
The IS/IT Business Analyst will ideally require knowledge of the Medical Functions, such as Medical Communications and Medical Affairs. Of particular importance is an understanding of – and experience with - technologies in support of client relationship management, content and digital asset management, web and mobile tools, and the application of analytics, in a pharmaceutical (validated/GxP/compliant) environment.
There are a number of current and future initiatives that will need immediate attention/support, for example:
- New Global Medical Information platform / projects
- EU Medical CRM enhancements
- EU Medical Events web hosting platform transfer/upgrade
- EU Scientific Content platform enhancements
- 2018 EU Medical IS Portfolio planning
ResponsibilitiesIS/IT Business Systems Analyst
• Able to work across all aspects of IS solutions delivery in a life sciences industry - define, plan, test, deliver, support and validate
• Manages requirements for the client's business area applications from initiation to design ensuring that technical solutions meet business needs
System Owner responsibilities for one or more systems:
• Accountable for an IS/IT service or system throughout its lifespan
• Ensures development of supporting system documentation
• Performs role of Subject Matter Expert during change control
R&D & IS Functional Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes local projects
• Tracks and manages: IS related issues; IS identified risks; Improvement initiatives and projects; Support issues deemed critical to the business
• Provides second and third line support for business applications
• Mentors and trains department staff members
Requirements• Minimal of 3-5 years IS/IT Business Analysis and Project Delivery/Management experience
• Experience of working independently and as part of a matrix team
• Excellent communication skills (oral/written/presentation)
• Experience working in a regulated industry (Biotech or Pharmaceutical) and validation/GxP protocols
• Fluent in English
Experience with the following systems is a plus:
• Veeva CRM
• Veeva Vault / MedComms
• SiteCore CMS