SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Clinical Research, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. An innovative and international Pharmaceutical Organization in Noord Brabant.
Role descriptionDo you want to be part of an organisation that researches, develops and produces products to improve the life expectancy of humanity?
• Do you have data crunching skills, and a good understanding GMP and GPD? Check
• Also got experience in a supply chain environment within the pharmaceutical industry? Very good
• If you are also an expert in order to cash and SAP, then I have a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities• Providing appropriate and accurate information and analysis for effective decision making in Customer Service Department
• Support of business Order to Cash processes and system improvements
• System and process training
• Manage and oversee Compliance related activities
Requirements• Bachelor supply chain, economics, logistics or business administration or equivalent with 1-5 years of relevant working experience
• Strong user experience and interest in SAP Order-to-Cash module
• Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
• Excellence in working with MS Office
• Experience in working across various cultures
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to deal with conflicting interest
• Pro-active behaviour
• Experienced in project work
• Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
• Reporting skills