SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. An international biotechnology organisation in Noord Brabant with a lot of career opportunities.
Role description- Recently finished your Bachelor Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration (1-3 years)? Check!
- Are you experienced with Excel and fluent in English? Double check!
- Want to work at the Supply Chain department of an international Biotechnology company in Breda? Perfect!
This is the job for you!
I am looking for an associate for the global clinical supply chain department. In this position you will have a supportive role to the Global Supply Chain Planners and will learn the base of the complex and dynamic demand and supply chain planning processes of this organisation. Once experienced, low complex studies can be assigned to become a full professional global supply chain planner.
The entire global supply chain department has several roles including the Set Up of supplies, Customer Service and Planning. The planning team is responsible for planning the inventory in centralized warehouse and local clients. The planners apply several Demand management and Supply Planning processes in an complex and demanding environment.
This role has a narrow scope in a complex logistical environment that is ideal for people without any or extensive working experience. You are point of contact for dedicated processes and work with global peers, customers and supplies to improve the processes using LEAN and six sigma tools.
Responsibilities- Convert the purchase order to the 3 global labelling locations
- Follow up a timely release by our quality department and shipment to the dedicated warehouses across the world.
- Handle the initiation for destruction for material that is no longer needed.
- Run global reports that trigger the Global Supply Chain Planners for their activities.
- Run and report metrics to management for your dedicated areas and processes.
- Reverse the set up of materials and keep the system clean.
- As needed, arrange import licenses for the countries we ship to.
- Bachelor supply chain, logistics or business administration or equivalent with 0-3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
- Experienced in Excel
- Fluent in Dutch, in writing and speaking
- Experience in working with SAP
- Work accurately and precise
- Communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in cross functional, local and international teams
- Be critical to suppliers and customer needs
- Balance ensuring supplies with costs and effort