SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this position you will be managing the organisations supply chain partners and ensuring on time delivery of the medicines, according to GDP standards. Besides managing the existing network, you will be supporting the organisations growth, both in new products and new markets.
Role descriptionConsequently, you will be preparing the distribution network for the future.
Would you like to work in a challenging international environment, which is changing?
Then apply and join Regional supply chain Europe as logistics manager!
Responsibilities- Ensure the cost effective transportation of the products to regional markets.
- Ensure supply with a strong focus on compliance, cold chain management and timely and correct transportation of the shipments.
- Manage supply chain partner- relationships (TSPs, LSPs and distributors).
- Implement best in class solution for supply chain partner management.
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements.
- Maintain excellent relationship with LSPs on KAM and management level.
- Assess implications of changes in countries legislation that may affect transportation.
- Setup and approval of new supply chain partners as per global supplier management procedures, in cooperation with Quality Control team and Strategic Sourcing.
- Build internal network within affiliates and corporate functions and participate in projects and to achieve results in line with the goals and objectives of EU supply chain.
- Continued focus on operational improvements. Identify savings and other efficiency opportunities and drive results while improving quality and performance.
Requirements- Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in the logistics industry, in a role of supplier management.
- Supply chain, cold chain and warehousing expertise.
- Solid experience in project management across departments and geographies.
- Experience managing suppliers and improving processes.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights.
- Natural relationship builder in which employer’s interests prevail: be soft and on the relationship when possible and be tough when needed.
- Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Problem solver with high sense of responsibility.
- GMP and GDP knowledge.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience with SAP and BW.
- Experience with setting up service level agreements.
- Good technical writing skills.