SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Waals-Brabant Belgium. They offer services related to security and public health. Their consultants specialize in quality-oriented management consulting for the Food industry and are active in consulting, training and audits on an international level.
Role descriptionAs Logistics & Quality Manager you will be responsible for the retail department and the improvement of all E2E processes in the field of Order-to-Cash. You will manage and develop 15 consultants who specialize in Quality Assurance within the retail industry.
Apart from that, you will initiate several improvement projects for all billing processes, as well as the collaboration with all external clients.
Responsibilities- Management of 15 quality specialists / consultants
- Development and improvement of collaboration with external clients
- Implementation and improvement of Order-to-Cash processes
- Monitoring of budget and reporting processes for all clients
- Responsible for sourcing of new team members
- Training of team members of own department and outside
Requirements- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Life Sciences
- Previous experience management and team development
- Previous experience in the Food industry is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of logistics and order-to-cash processes
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and/or Compliancy processes is a strong plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
Other information- The company is dynamic and promotes teamwork in a friendly atmosphere aimed at satisfying customers. It has been organised according to an ISO 9001-certified system since 1999.
- An attractive salary and remuneration package including fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international environment.
- A varied position which gives you responsibilities, contacts, autonomy, challenges, etc.