SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will work within the EU region.
Role descriptionAs Logistics Supplier Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of external Logistical partner and other stakeholders. You will manage and improve the collaborations, as well as set-up strategic partnerships on the long-term. By doing so, you will guarantee the timely delivery of the products according to GDP and cold chain guidelines in the entire EU region.
Responsibilities- Management of external logistical partners and stakeholders
- Improvement of collaboration with external stakeholders
- Guarantee timely delivery of products to markets in the EU region
- Maintain, develop and improve strategical partnerships
- Developing and improving insight on distribution processes
- Cross functional collaboration within a lean environment
- Work according to GDP / GMP guidelines
- Quality control within a cold chain environment
- Change management and analyses of the impact on the business
Requirements- 5 years’ working experience in supply chain or logistical environments
- Strong knowledge of supplier management on international level
- Knowledge of cold chain processes and preferably GDP / GMP
- Previous experience in the Food, Chemical, FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus
- Experience with Lean / Operational Excellence processes is a strong plus
- Fluency in English