SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Role descriptionThe maintenance engineer will be part of the engineering team that is focussing on electrical utilities and warehouse systems engineering. You will be the point of contact during unplanned maintenance and technical issues and coordinate the troubleshooting and advice technicians. Part of this position is hands-on as you will need to know the breakdown of the system and communicate with technicians to fix the issues.
We are looking for a MEDIOR candidate who would like to grow within the organisation into one of the lead engineers.
Responsibilities- Work with project managers on the budget, quality constraints and scheduling of project plans for utilities and warehouse systems.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Coordinate unplanned maintenance and technical issues
- Provide input for technical issues and maintenance improvements
- Set up OEM and SLA's with service provides, manage control and planning of spare parts and resources
- Co-lead the development of new concepts
- Be one of the key users of the computerised maintenance management system
- Identify repetitive failures and lead improvement actions
Requirements- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 5-10 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably warehousing)
- Indepth knowledge of utilities, building management equipment and warehousing systems
- Experience in a complex and regulated (GMP) environment
- Good knowledge of CMMS, SAP, MS office systems
- Experience with project management
- Available for 24/7 duty call service (1/2 times per month)
- Available to be on site within 1 hour in case of emergency