SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will be working at one of the early pioneers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Role descriptionAs a maintenance engineer you will be employing engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of utilities/WH systems engineering expertise, coordinate the work of consultants, architects and engineering firms on development of standard design documents and Ensure compliance through closing of non-conformance. Define, describe, execute, and close change requests.
• Work with project managers to complete design and utilities/WH systems engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Serves as peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining design methodologies in that area
• Coordinate unplanned maintenance and technical issues: troubleshoot and advise.
• Operationally supports maintenance technicians and contractors
• Provide (practical / operational) input for general maintenance improvements.
• Set up SLA’s with contractors and OEM. Control, planning and purchase spare parts and resources.
• Lead reviews and optimizations of prepared maintenance jobs.
• Co-lead of development of maintenance concepts (PM tasks, including means and responsibilities)
• Lead RCAs and optimizations of maintenance concepts
• Identify repetitive failure modes and lead actions.
• Lead user/owner of Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, science or related technological field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in operations /manufacturing environment
- In depth disciplinary knowledge of utilities and building management equipment (Electrical installations, HVAC, sprinkler installations, etc.) and/or warehouse storage systems
- Familiar with project management techniques
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP)
- Availability to be assigned to duty call service (24/7) |(1 or 2 times per months)
- Availability to be on site within 1 hour in case of emergency or technical support outside normal office hours
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: CMMS, ERP (preferably SAP), MS office
- Experience with project management and managing relations.
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Experience with equipment used within ABR