SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Role descriptionThe maintenance technician will be part of the engineering team that is focussing on electrical production and warehouse systems engineering. You will support unplanned maintenance and technical issues and implement changes in order to improve machines and systems.
IMPORTANT: 3 shifts (once every 7 weeks a night shift)
Responsibilities- Perform advanced maintenance (electrical, fabrication, construction) and work with level 3/4 systems to support the warehousing facilities
- Ensure compliance with GMP regulations, government codes, SOP's and policies
- Ensure daily documentation is complete with accurate information
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Perform advanced troubleshooting related to equipment and systems
- Develop and review technical documents
- May have lead responsibilities
- Interface with other departments within the organisation
Requirements- MBO+ or Bachelor in a related area
- 3-8 years experience with Automated handling systems, warehouse control systems, level 3/4 computerised systems or automatic ID applications
- Experience with mechatronics, mechanical and electrical engineering or automation technology
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a GMP Environment