SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. They make new generations medical devices. They are equally committed to improving the accessibility and affordability of high-quality healthcare globally. they achieve this through a vertically integrated business model that enables the team members to develop technologies that enhance clinical care, while offering boundless opportunities for professional growth.
Role descriptionAs a Manufacturing Engineer you will take part in developing and maintaining the manufacturing processes. You will support the medical device productions and development teams by participating in improvements, product design, product line expansion and troubleshooting issues. The contract is for 6 months and there is a possibility that the contract could be extended by the employer.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for managing and assisting in various development project. This includes:
- Designing, developing and maintaining sustainable manufacturing processes and procedures for new and existing products
- Regenerate, develop and maintain engineering document.
- The leading of troubleshooting
- Research and qualify new suppliers and vendors
- Cooperate with other internal teams.
Requirements- BSC/MSC Engineering Degree
- 2 years working experience as an Engineer in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Medical Devices industry
- Experience Mechanical reasoning, prototyping and manufacturing processes
- Experience with Solidworks and CAD modeling systems and drafting
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written