SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. This client is located close to the buzzing city of Brussels and is actively growing itself. Already a well-known actor within ingredients, they are looking for a senior addition to their team. You'll work in a pleasant, ambitious atmosphere and get to see the growth as well as accelerate it!
Role descriptionThis is a role for a dreamer and a do-er. On one hand, you're the one responsible for thinking of the great marketing plans for the company. You focus on artisanal, local stores in over 68 countries and think of how to make them more attractive than the easier supermarket alternative. For this, you are passionate, driven and a great speaker. To execute your plans, however, you need to have grit and perseverance. You will travel worldwide (e.g. China, Brazil, Russia) to develop customer segmentation solutions. You build pricing strategies, so you know your numbers. As you will be working closely with many different Business Units, you are communicative, clear and persuasive.
Responsibilities• You come in with in-depth marketing knowledge and share this with other BU's
• You travel to deliver custom-made solutions to local markets
• Meanwhile, you manage the central tactics and lead on a strategic level
• You drive local, artisanal shops' marketing with enthusiasm and knowledge
• You come up with grand ideas and translate them to the practical store-level
• Marketing and production manpower will be at your disposal
Requirements• You must live in the proximity of Brussels or be willing to move
• You have a MSc in marketing, business or a related field. A BSc alone is not an option
• You have 10+ years of marketing experience within Food or FMCG
• Your marketing experience is technical, you've lead Business Units and know the numbers behind the ideas
• You like inspiring and coordinating others; you balance a persuasive personality with precision and perseverance
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• You must be eager to travel across the globe 30% of your time