The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands. A versatile manufacturer of health care products in the world that supplies hospitals in The Netherlands of products and services of DePuy Synthes, Ethicon, Biosense Webster en Ethicon Endo-Surgery. Their mission is to deliver world class facilities management services and drive a transformation that will create value and support innovation required to improve the employee workplace experience.
Role descriptionThe Project Manager, FM Transformation, will support the Workforce Transition and Change Communications Workstreams and the project manager will develop effective change and communications strategies to support both the transition of employees and the transition of the organization towards sustaining the change. You have an approach-to-market experience with at least one of the following regions: Africa; Middle East; Russia; Central Eastern Countries and you can be fully remote working. Furthermore the project manager possesses strong project management skills in order to support the preparation activities and the execution of the workforce transition plan in EMEA, while utilizing an established network of HR individuals within the in-scope countries. Hereby:
• Provides weekly updates to the Global Leads for Change/Comms and Workforce Transition
• Provides monthly/as needed updates to the HR Network in order to align communications requirements with workforce transition requirements
• Ensures sponsors are provided with regular and timely insights into program performance
• Ensures workforce transition plan is delivered within agreed time and quality parameters
Responsibilities• Creates FM program guidelines for consultation communications and the HR deployment process
• Liaises with the HR contacts to oversee the workforce aspects of the rollout
• Monitors, mitigates and escalates potential issues and risks
• Maintains ongoing EMEA Legal and Employee Relations relationships
• In alignment with the organizational change management framework used in J&J Quality Systems & Services, prepare the change management
strategy; develop and execute change management plan.
• Develop and deliver training programs using appropriate tools and processes to support retained organization and supplier partnerships
• Identify business benefits and measures to track change management success.
• Capture, develop and validate all change impacts for the business. Develop mitigation plans. Include insights in communications plan.
• Establish and execute a stakeholder engagement communications plan and maintain the stakeholder list.
• Execute communications in alignment with overall change plan for readiness and go-live.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for
Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Requirementso Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Communications, Behavioral Science or equivalent, is required
o Master’s degree in related field, or equivalent
o Minimum of 8+ years of Change Management and Communications experience is required
o Change management efforts including communication, preparing organization for business transformation, influencing others and cross function
o Business Unit HR Partner experience
o Certifications (e.g., PROSCI, PMP, MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred
o Experienced transformation practitioner, who is comfortable with complexity
o Project management and reporting experience
o Ability to quickly understand complex information and workout the right parties to contact
o Good management and strong technical skills
o Demonstrated knowledge in technical and business disciplines
o Documented success achieving project goals
o Strong record of local collaboration ensuring completion of projects and people development
o Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite, are required
o Ability to travel regularly between sites, up to 75% of time, is required