SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Agriculture and Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. This international company is know as dynamic, trustworthy and solid organisation. Some words to describe the culture:
- Continuous improvement and innovation
- Personal development
- Aiming to become market leader
- Safety first
- Committing to long term goals
Role descriptionAre you experienced in raw material planning/ or bulk commodities and are you looking for the "next step" in an organisation where you can make a difference, this is the job for you! The master production planner provides long and short -term schedules for materials and product planning operations to meet agreed-on shipping requirements. The interesting part about this job is that you are working in a very dynamic environment. A lot of variables could influence the planning process. This challenges you on a daily base to be creative and think of solutions. Besides this challenging main task, the organisation is constantly improving processes. You are the specialist who can think of solutions to improve the production planning processes.
You have the responsibility to make and coordinate an optimal Europe wide production- and delivery planning, tailored to demand and available storage. This in order to contribute to the realization of the Business Unit’s objectives. With these you realize and maintain the necessary reports to support supply chain management. Maintenance of commercial cost pricing for the full product portfolio.
Responsibilities- Create and maintain a long term production planning (10 weeks), based on the demand retrieved through demand planning reports, open sales orders, depot replenishment requests, sales forecast and sales history.
- Create and maintain a short term production planning (weekly) for the production sites indicating the grade to produce, the quantity, the storage location and destination.
- Create and maintain the prospective consumption of the raw materials and share with the internal stakeholder’s to ensure a timely supply of the raw materials and the building blocks to the production sites and depots.
- Maintain daily contact with the internal stakeholder’s about the status of the production planning, the availability of storage space, the distribution of the finished products, replenishment of the depots.
- Maintain administrative handling in SAP
- Maintain administrative handling and calculations in Excel.
- Support Marketing & Sales team in calculating commercial cost price of finished products.
- Prepare recipes for the productions site and participate in daily production planning meeting.
- Support Supply Chain Manager in planning by delivering relevant data and reports.
- Support in purchasing of third party raw materials.
- Acting as Key-User in SAP for creation and maintenance of (new) materials, bill of materials and routings;
Requirements- Bachelor in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Knowledge SAP SD/ MM/ IM and experienced with Excel (macro's)
- Detailed knowledge of material requirements planning concepts (MRP).
- Good command of English. Dutch is not necessary but can be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the the periodic table of the chemical elements.
- Global knowledge about financial impact, credit limits and costs.
- Problem solver, coping with unexpected changes, helicopter-view, proactive, accurate, analytical.