SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. You will work in an international team of Supply Chain specialists.
Role descriptionAs the Medior Material Planner/Buyer you will be responsible for the planning and procurement of all raw materials. By using input data such as the production schedule you create this planning. As a result the production lines always have the correct supply. To ensure previous tasks, effective communication skills are required because you will be communicating heavily with different departments within the company.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for the material requirement plan to ensure that all inventories are up to date with a minimal amount of excess material. All of this is also communicated through the global planning department to ensure a balance between quality, reliability and cost. Besides this you will be responsible for:
- Finding and fixing possible constraints between external party’s such as suppliers and internal processes
- Increase the quality and delivery performance in cooperation with the global planning department
- Ensure a correct way to return or dispose defected goods
- Create a strong flow of information between you and the supply planning department
- And much more!
Requirements- BSc or Msc degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar
- At least 3 to 5 years’ of experience in a planning, logistics or production environment
- A preference towards any or all of the following: APICS- Lean certification, SAP knowledge, a pharmaceutical background
- A strong communicator with a result driven personality