SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. They are one the largest companies in the world when it comes down to Food and Beverages & FMCG. Despite this they are still growing which in turn requires a team of true professionals. Are you the professional with ambition to lead and grow within a massive multinational company then keep reading!
Role descriptionThis is both a tactical and strategic position. The Supply planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating supply capabilities to deliver independent requirements forecasted by the demand planning team. The Supply Planner is being capable to adopt a broad range of planning options (rule-based approaches to pure cost-based approaches).
The Supply Planner's primary responsibility is coordination/interaction with corporate and internal departments to generate the following plans in short to mid-term horizon (3 weeks to 24 months):
• Production plan (Finished Goods)
• Inventory plan
• Procurement plan (raw material) where applicable
• Transportation and Distribution plan
Responsibilities• Focus on customer service and maintain the order fulfilment within stipulated limits
• Factor supply chain variability and maintain appropriate safety stock levels in a multi-tier network scenario
• Generate feasible supply plans across the network reducing overall supply chain costs (production, procurement, transportation, distribution)
• Initiates and performs various “what-if” scenarios in long and mid-term horizons and arrive at business impact/sensitivity analysis
• Facilitate implementation of extended supply chain capabilities as VMI with customers and SMI with suppliers.
• Lead or participate in cross functional project groups.
• Lead and/or participate in monthly S&OP reviews where PSI’s are reviewed and measured against AOP, PE
• Data accuracy for planning parameters, product attributes and resource constraints
Requirements• Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar
• Experience in, or a strong affinity with Supply Planning
• Ability to lead the S&OP planning process at repack locations
• Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentational)
• Ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong (planning) system knowledge (SAP)
• Project management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and bring structure to processes
• Language capabilities: English and preferably other European languages