SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Their mission is to serve patients. They are dedicate to turn the tides on serious, life-interrupting illnesses—pushing the boundaries of science to transform medicine.
Role descriptionAs an Operations Engineer you will provide operational support of Werum PAS|X IN a GMP regulated environment. Therefore you are a system owner for deploying software, incident management, troubleshooting and system maintenance. The contract is for 6 months and there is a possibility that the contract could be extended by the employer.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Operations Engineer you have to ensure as a system owner that all GMP related activities are done right and on time. Besides participating in the on-call process an Operations Engineer:
- Manages Suppliers/Vendors providing on-site services
- Performs testing and develops documentation in support of systems changes
- Creates, reviews and approves project documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of IS quality and compliance policies, SOPs and associated documents.
- Translates requirements into technical solutions that meet business needs
Requirements- BSC in Technical or IT studiy
- 5 years experience of IS (information Systems) within the pharmaceutical or Biotech industry
- 5 years experience with installing, testing and deploying new IT solutions as an Engineer
- Experience and knowledge of Werum PAS|x (version 3.1.5 or higher), ITIL fundamentals, management and validation of computerized systems (GAMP5), FDA GxP and 21 CFR regulations.